Monday, June 2, 2008

=w=



Oh, Weezer.

I would first like to note that this is one of the worst photos of all time. My cup runneth over. Such that I can't even be bothered to list my endless reasoning. I would also like to note that Rivers now sort of looks like my uncle.

Weezer's new album - "THE RED ALBUM" (barf) - is out tomorrow and I barely care. But I will probably still buy it. Because I have to. Because I spent the entirety of my formative years O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D with this band and it's possible that they, along with the wonders of the internet (HOLLAH IRC!), are the reason that I am where I am today. And you don't know how serious I am about that. SAD BUT TRUE.

In other news, I am sober and alone. The no drinking thing is a breeze and I have contemplated keeping it up for the rest of my life. As far as being alone goes, I am nearly devastated. Errr! It's really only for two weeks. But that's sort of a long time for the fully domesticated spouse that I just the day before yesterday realized I have become! Pathetic, pitiful, these are the words. And little Gordy kept me on pins and needles all night barking at every little sound. Maybe he's stepping in as the man of the house?

What would be nice is if I were productive. And if I went grocery shopping. And if I wasn't such a tool.

No comments: